Tuesday 23 December 2014

Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review!


As I have been in hospital over the last week, my dad decided to surprise me and cheer me up, *bless him*. And he did this by treating me to the Chocolate Bar Palette by the brand Two Faced. I've had my eye on this palette for a while now and to be honest I was completely surprised that my dad actually knew what it was and which one to buy as he's a man with no knowledge or clue about makeup haha! However, he knew (somehow aha) and I'm so grateful for the lovely gift that my dad got me (Thankyou dad ) Due to this, I thought, let's do a little review on this lovely smelling eye makeup for you all, as I know it’s a popular product!

The eye shadows are packaged in a magnetic tin; there are 16 eye shadows made with real cocoa powder; yes I mean the same cocoa powder that you use for hot chocolate *yum*. However, this is not for eating or making a hot chocolate out of it, it’s to make your eyes look beautiful! Inside the tin it contains a good size mirror to use and a plastic sleeve with each shadow name printed on it. But once you’ve opened it, the smell will hit you and make you think you are in Charlie and the chocolate factory haha!
The colours they provide have a good variety of neutrals like dark/lighter browns, golds, pinks and it even provides bolder colours like purples and burgundy. There are also mattes, shimmers, glitters, and satin finishes so I can see this working on a lot of different people as it provides for all, it’s defiantly a palette that has a little something for everyone (win win for all *yaay*).
These are the names of the eye shadows - Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Creme Brulee, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle.
(With those types of names you would have thought you were opening a box of chocolates!)
Overall, if you are looking for a new palette, I would defiantly recommend this one for the reasons below -
16 eye shadows infused with cocoa powder
Matte & shimmer shades
High pigmentation
Super soft and easy to blend with other colours
Can be used for daytime & evening looks
Neutral and non-neutral shades
Great lasting power
Smells amazing
Wide range of colours
Cost £39 for the palette, which makes each eye shadow cost £2.40 each (which is cheap for a brand like this) 
 
What’s your favorite palette?
Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment