Tuesday 2 December 2014

Lush Christmas Haul!


This year my excitement for Christmas is ridiculous, I'm constantly talking about it and sing songs it's unreal! And I also am a massive fan of the store called Lush, once I heard they were realising there Christmas bath collection, I couldn't contain my excitement for long, as Christmas + lush = Arabella needs to have a good look and smell these products! Lush did amazing Easter collection earlier this year, so my expectations were high! And let me tell you my friends, I was not disappointed, the products looked and smelled AMAZING! so I decided with the money I had I was going to treat myself to some of the products as I have ran out and they were just too good to leave in the store!

The products I brought–
'Golden wonder' £3.75 – this bath bomb looks like a golden present, however looks are deceiving! Once you drop it into the bath it reveals its glittering contents along with a beautiful turquoise bath. It smells of sweet orange and lime and leaves you feeling jolly and cheerful! (One of my favourites)
'Butter bear' £1.95 – this bath bomb is a cute little white bear with a brown nose *aww*. Once put into the bath it doesn’t leave bubbles or much of a colour, however it leaves your skin smelling like vanilla and moisturises your skin really well. (One of my favourites)
'Christmas Eve' £2.95 – this bubble bar is moon shaped, with half a moon in the sky, and as the name says Christmas eve I had to pick it up as that’s my birthday aha! Once put into the bath by crumbling under running water it leaves a dark blue bath with many bubbles and smells like jasmine, leaving you feeling relaxed.

'Dashing Santa' £2.95 – this bath bomb is Santa making a ‘dash’ with his sack of presents. Once put into the bath you can watch Santa fly around your bath in his golden boots as they fizz away! He smells like oranges and makes your bath orange too.
'Melting snowman' £2.25 – this bath melt is a little melting snowman, which is very cute. Once put into the bath by crumbling under running water watching him melt away, he gives lots of bubbles and leaves your skin nourished and moisturised as it contains cocoa butter and it also is spice stented leaving you feeling all Christmassy.
'The christmas penguin' £3.25 – this bubble bar looks like a little triangular penguin, who again is very cute! Once put into the bath by crumbling under running water, it leaves a blue bubbly bath which smells of oranges and flowers.

'Luxury Lush Pud' £3.50 – this bath bomb is a round muti-coloured Christmas pud, which made me go for it as it looked funky and cute aha! Once put into the bath the pastel colours all mixes together making a rainbow explosion, it smells of lavender which is perfect if you want to unwind and relax in the bath. (One of my favourites)
'Father Christmas' £3.50 – this bath bomb is a big round ball with father Christmas face on it, the jolly look on his face made me go for it, and its father Christmas I couldn’t leave him in the shop at Christmas time! Once put into the bath it turns your bath from a bright red to a lovely shade of green, which I didn’t expect but loved anyway! It smells sweet and very similar to snow fairy.
'Star Light, Star Bright' £3.25 – this bath melt is very glittery and of course star shaped, hence the name. Once crushed under running water it turns your bath into a deep blue colour with lots and I mean lots of glitter! It smells like lavender, and also leaves your skin all moisturised and glittery as it contains coconut oil and shea butter.
Are any of you feeling Christmassy or tried any of these amazing products?
Arabella




No comments:

Post a Comment