Friday 3 October 2014

A Little Introduction :)








Hello my friends, I thought I should start my first blog with a little introduction about me. So I hunted the internet for some questions I could answer and some of my favourite things J hope you enjoy!
 





1. Photo of myself
 
 
 

*This is a little old, but one of my favourite pictures of me tehe*

 

2. Full Name? 'Arabella Emily Rose Reyes'

 
3. Date of Birth? 24th of December 1996
 
4. Height? 5ft 5 * I think*
 
5. Zodiac sign? Capricorn J

 
6. My current relationship status? single
 
7. Do you have any pets? I do, I have two cats called Fluffy and Biscuit and a dog called Snowy J

 
8. 3 fears? erm, I would say heights, falling and people in costumes they are the worst!
9. My bestfriends? This question could go on forever but a couple are: Anita, Katie, Nadia, Beth, Amina, Rohmina, Malika, Laura and many more <3
 
10. Someone I miss? my Grandad who sadly passed away last year <3
 
11. Someone I love? My family and friends of course J
 
12. My Future Goals? To do well in my A levels that I'm taking, go off to university to study what I want, and hopsfully become a teacher!
 
13. Number of kids I want in the future? I love children, so I would say the least 2 and maximum would be 4. I defo want children though! J

 
14. The reason I started this blog? I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time really, just haven't got round to starting one (till now). I also really love writing and thought it would be a good hobby to start and maybe I'll make some new friends out of it J

 
15. An embarrassing moment? Well, funny question! I've had soooo many aha :') however, one of the funniest would have to be about 2 years ago, when myself and some friends went out on a little adventure into this woods area. We were going along this really narrow pathway, which was slippery and had torn bushes each side of the pathway; suddenly my friend slipped over and fell over but on the path (lucky her) and that's it I started laughing so much, the next thing you know I'm slowly falling over into the torn bush :') as bloody painful as it was falling in, I just couldn't stop laughing! as it was a ditch I was stuck in there for about 30 minutes with my friends trying to get me out, eventually when I did escape , I noticed my hands were cut pretty bad, but worst of all my bum was badly cut and all bloody-.- (not a pretty sight, I must say) so I practically ran home to tidy myself up and then went back on the adventure *crazy I know* aha J despite the extreme embarrassment it is a great memory haha!
 
16. Last song I listened to was? Bang Bang by Jessie j, LOOOVE this song!
 
17. Do I smoke/drink? I and proud to say that I have never smoked in my life! but I do have the odd drink now and then with my parents or at parties with mates J

 
18. How many tattoos/piercings do I have? I don't have any tattoos, but I have two ear piercings.
 

 


Some of my Favourites…
 
My favourite colour? Has to be Green!
My favourite foods? I love lots of different of foods, but I really love Italian and Spanish food *yum* J
My favourite drinks? I love water, coke, tea  and hot chocolate <3
My favourite animal? I'm a cat lover <3
My favourite movies? This is a tough question, as I love lots of films. But I would say old and new Disney films like little mermaid and frozen, or films like harry potter. (there are plently more though)
My favourite song? currently I would have to say, Bang Bang by Jessie J and Superhero's by The Script, constantly on repeat!
My favourite holiday? has to be Spain, as I love the country and that's where some of my family are and I love visiting them J
My favourite perfumes? Marc Jacobs-Daisy, Chloe, Thierry Mugler-Alien and Vera Wang-Lovestruck.
My favourite makeup Brands? defo has to be Nars and Mac <3
My favourite clothing shops? Topshop, Miss Selfridges and New look J

 

 

 Arabella

 

 
 
 


 
 




 

     




    No comments:

    Post a Comment