Thursday 20 November 2014

VIP Mac Cosmetics early Christmas Heirloom Launch ♥




Myself and my mum were two of the lucky people to get invited to a VIP event at Bentalls in Kingston, on the 28th October to be one of the first to see mac cosmetics Christmas collection, I've never been invited to one of these events before so I was super excited and as I'm a lover of makeup, so of course I couldn't say no to this invite!

The night was going to consist of:
- the makeup artists showing us the Heirloom Christmas collection early
- Champagne and chocolate nibbles
- them demonstrating the makeup look on a model
- the makeup artists demonstrating the look on the 30 guests
- and if we wanted to buy any of the bits, we were able to buy them early

As myself and my mum walked into the store we were offered out Champagne and chocolates by lovely suited gentlemen, then guided in groups of 6 with a makeup artist for them to explain and show the makeup collection to us, and I must say, if you like glitter? You will adore this collection, glitter was everywhere! This leads me into the crazy dancing man that was covered from head to toe in glitter just dancing around the store, I must say I tried my hardest to contain my laughter but I'm pretty sure he knew and danced around me on purpose
! They also had this model which was dressed like an 'Ice queen' demonstrating the makeup look and she looked stunning!


So once they demonstrated the look we were able to go round looking at all the holiday collection and deciding if we wanted to buy any of the bits. I decided to pick up for myself the nude lip collection, which consists of a lip pencil, lip glass and lipstick with a pretty bag which is all glittery with pearls round the edge of it. When I first saw it, it didn't really catch my eye but once I tried it on, that was it I had to treat myself aha
!

My mum also picked up some bits from the collection for me, but I can't use them yet. As they are part of my birthday present, which I don't mind, actually makes me more excited for my Birthday and Christmas
! She picked up the brush collection, and the plum eye palette for me as I kept going back to them numerous of times as I loved them so much aha!

There were some other bits from the collection I did want to pick up like the blusher and an eyeshadow but I may pick that up when it hits the stores in the UK, which should be sometime this month *yay*. However, the collection is available online now!



Arabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment