Sunday 16 November 2014

Tower of London Poppies Display ♥


On the 9th of November myself, my family (mum, dad, John and Tasha) along with my parents friends, went up to the London tower bridge to see the beautiful poppy display, they decided to put up this display this year as we all know it's been 100 years since the world war 1 began.
And I must say it was absolutely beautiful, seeing all the lovely poppies and the amount of people that went up to support this day! I just wish I was able to buy one of the poppies that are displayed but they have all been sold *damn*. If you haven't seen them, I would defiantly recommend that you do.

We were even lucky enough to have lunch at this hotel called
The Union Jack Club’ it been standing at Waterloo for over 100 years and was for Soldiers or Royal Airforce people to go to, it was lovely seeing all the older people with their rows of medals on and suits, along with all the pictures of battleships and men who fought for our country, plus the food was delicious and a reasonable price, win win situation if you ask me!

And I found this little quote I thought I would add to this post -
"I'll wear this little poppy, as red as red can be. To show that I remember, those who fought for me"

Rip to all the brave and amazing soldiers who died for Britain, and to the ones who are still fighting today!
Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment